Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.About AbbottThe key to successful treatment and full recovery is often fast, accurate diagnosis. Abbott’s life-changing tests and diagnostic tools provide insights that enable smarter, faster decisions and transform the way the world is managing health.Our pioneering technology spans the world of healthcare operations — with medical diagnostic instruments, tests, automation and informatics solutions for hospitals, reference labs, blood centers, emergency departments, physician offices and clinics.Our location in Lake Forrest, IL currently has an opportunity for Financial Analyst. This position will support Infectious Disease US Commercial with the Weekly funnel process and other sales forecasting activities.Responsibilities:
- Assist Finance Supervisor with Weekly Sales Funnel Process
- Update 3 COVID products shipment reports: ID NOW COVID, Binax Professional and Binax OTC
- Conduct weekly sales forecast review meetings with sales teams: Third-party/Reference Lab, Federal/State, Retail and Distributor
- Consolidate forecast update, perform week over week changes analysis, highlight key drivers
- Update supply forecast
- Compare sales forecast vs Financial Model
- Prepare and publish daily sales report for ARDx – IDD US
- Prepare and publish daily shipment reports for ARDx – IDD US COVID Products
- Perform monthly instrument tracking analysis
- Assist with weekly government reporting
- Works closely with the commercial and finance leadership to provide analytics support
- Perform ad-hoc analysis upon leadership requests
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 1-4 years of relevant experience.
- Expertise in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities