Associate Manager - Pharmacy Technician
Are you ready to have a career with a purpose? If so, we have a Front End Manager Position open, who would be responsible for leading our Triage an Order entry teams at our Long Term Care Pharmacy. Our facility is located at 8220 Remmet Avenue, Canoga Park, California 91304. The hours for this position are Monday – Friday during normal business hours but this person will need to be available at other shifts and occasionally on weekends as needed. Omnicare is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS, Inc. which is a Fortune 8 company, employing over 295,000 associates. Omnicare is a national provider of long term care pharmacy services delivering more than 70 million prescriptions a year!
Manages and directs Triage and Order Entry toward their primary objectives, by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate leads.
• Establish current and long-range objectives, plans, and policies and review operating results, compare them to established objectives and take steps to ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results
• Dispense advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to carry out major plans and procedures
• Ensure all prescriptions are entered into the system correctly, accurately and timely
• Control payroll costs
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
High school diploma or equivalent
• Two plus year’s related experience and/or training in a long term care pharmacy environment
• Pharmacy data entry experience and long term care pharmacy experience
• Advanced knowledge of medical and pharmacy terminology
• Excellent knowledge of pharmacy and long term care regulations as they pertain to monthly physician order sheets and medication administration records
Pharmacy Technician License
High School Diploma
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.