** $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS ** (current employees not eligible)
At LabCorp, we have a passion for helping people live happy and healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps our clients and patients understand their health. If you are passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then LabCorp could be a great next career step!
We are currently seeking a Phlebotomist to work on our hospital team in a 200+ bed Quaternary care facility with a specialty in Neurology and Cardiac, along with the regional Stoke Center. Swedish Cherry Hill campus is located in Seattle's historic Central District. In this role, you will provide exceptional customer service and perform skilled specimen collections. In addition, you will be provided opportunities for continuous growth within a global organization with LabCorp.
* QUARTERLY INCENTIVE BONUS PROGRAM *
Pay Range: $18.79 an hr - $28.52 an hr
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm, with rotating weekends
Work Location: Swedish Cherry Hill, 550 17th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience and the terms of the collective bargaining agreement between Dynacare Northwest, Inc. and United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 21. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 24 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), accrue up to 18 days of Annual Leave per year (includes 8 holidays) and Sick Leave (0.0333 hours of sick leave for each hour of work).
- Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
- Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests, etc.
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
- following strict Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide superior customer service to all patients
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
This position requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will need to provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for medical or religious accommodations.
- Must have a valid Washington-issued Phlebotomy License or have an application for a Phlebotomy License filed with the Washington Department of Health at the time of hire
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
- Physically able to be on your feet and/or walking for long periods of your shift
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge, and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .