As a Benefit Relationship Manager, you will function as the team lead to capture the strategic documentation and deployment of our client’s pharmacy benefit plan designs for Student Health new business and annual renewals. You will also flex your time to support new and renewing custom networks. The BRM position affords you the opportunity to gain valuable leadership experience through managing the Student Health and custom network pharmacy benefits. You will be seen as a client problem-solver and will bring innovation solutions for high-profile clients. Your duties will include:
- Building relationships with key client partners through a consultative approach to understand client benefit plan design needs.
- Mediating and coordinating resolution of all project deliverables related to pharmacy benefits.
- Translating client needs and requirements to internal partners.
- Attending internal and external meetings and presentations to provide status updates and make decisions relative to client benefit setup.
- Evaluating impact of customer-requested exceptions and develops reasonable alternatives to satisfy client needs while minimizing impact on Aetna systems and operations.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- +5 or more years of experience in account management, benefit plan design, or related field
- Experience interacting with various levels of the organization
- Proven project management skills
- In depth knowledge of Aetna’s Pharmacy products, services, and system capabilities
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- RxClaim experience
- Strong analytical skills and innovative problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy while focusing on overall project deliverables.
- Negotiation and conflict resolutions skills across various levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and able to quickly prioritize multiple assignments with high quality results.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills using active listening and open-ended questions to encourage others' points of view to influence others to achieve best practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Exercise creativity and innovation in achieving project results.
Bachelor's degree any field or equivalent experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.