SENIOR ARCHITECT (E-COMMERCE AND MARKETING TECHNOLOGY)
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritional and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Senior ARCHITECT (e-commerce and Marketing Technology)
Meet Lingo, a new biosensing technology that provides users a window into their body. Lingo tracks key biomarkers – such as glucose, ketones, and lactate – to help people make better decisions about their health and nutrition. Biowearable technology will digitize, decentralize and democratize healthcare, enabling consumers to take control of their own health.
Personalized healthcare is the future. Working on Lingo, you will help build a next-generation technology that enables individuals to make decisions about how to improve energy, lose weight or enhance athletic performance. The Lingo team embodies a start-up culture and mindset with the backing of Abbott, a company with a rich history of healthcare innovation. Join us and grow your career as you help Abbott shape the future of healthcare.
This position works out of our BAY AREA, BEND, AUSTIN, Chicago OR ORLANDO location in Lingo.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Architect to lead the design and development of complex e-commerce and marketing technology systems. In this role, you will be responsible for defining the technical vision, driving innovation, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop technical strategies and roadmaps for e-commerce and marketing technology systems
- Lead the design and implementation of scalable and secure architecture solutions
- Partner with product and project teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Conduct regular technology evaluations and recommend new solutions and technologies to improve system performance and capabilities
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the development team
- Stay current with the latest technology trends and industry standards in e-commerce and marketing technology
- Ensure the adherence to best practices, architecture patterns, and security standards
- Provide hands-on technical support as needed to resolve complex problems and drive technical solutions
- 10+ years of experience in software architecture and development
- Significant experience building e-commerce and marketing technology systems
- Expertise in building full-stack applications using React, Next.js and Node.js
- In-depth understanding of software design patterns, microservices architecture, and cloud computing
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of software engineers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at [Register to View] , on Facebook at [Register to View] and on Twitter @AbbottNews and [Register to View] INFORMATION
General Medical Devices:
Our medical devices help more than 10,000 people have healthier hearts, improve quality of life for thousands of people living with chronic pain and movement disorders, and liberate more than 500,000 people with diabetes from routine ﬁngersticks.
The salary for this role is between $118,100 – $236,100