This position can be work from anywhere or in any Aetna office in the United States. If near an Aetna office, it is expected of you to report into the office a few days a week as a hybrid schedule. Must be willing to work EST/CST schedule.
Support both new business and renewal case specific ASC (self-insured) Pharmacy Pricing. Responsible for developing financial offers that are both competitive and profitable. Provide support with financial responses for Request For Proposal questionnaires.
The ideal candidate is able to anticipate customer needs and requirements as well as to facilitate and negotiate using tact and diplomacy.
- Provides superior customer service
- Assists team in meeting deadlines
- Grants underwriting exceptions and financial variances within prescribed limit
- Delivers quality financial products for new and renewal business
- Builds strong cross-functional relationships with sales force and other internal organizations
- Works across Aetna's segments/markets to achieve goals
- Utilizes knowledge of competition and competitive position to evaluate risk and maximize profitability
- Negotiates and explains rate development and application of underwriting policy
- Analyzes problems or issues from different points of view to find the optimal solution
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Demonstrated ability to use analytical and independent thinking skills
- Demonstrated success prioritizing work and ability to to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products including Excel
- Experience in providing clear and concise verbal and written communications
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with others to meet or exceed expectations
- Risk Assessment/Analysis
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Math aptitude
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.