Lab Services Team Lead for Allergy
Are you an experienced clinical laboratory professional looking for leadership opportunity? Are you detail oriented, process focused, and enjoy leading others? Are you looking for an industry leading company that offers growth and stability? LabCorp is seeking a Laboratory Services Team Lead to join our busy Allergy department located in Burlington, NC.
In this position, you will work in a fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment, and will be a part of our overall mission at LabCorp: "Improving Health, Improving Lives".
- BA/BS in Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology or related life science
- Minimum of 6 years of clinical diagnostic laboratory testing experience
- ASCP and/or AMT Certifications not required but a plus
- Prior leadership experience is a plus
- Understanding of laboratory operations as well as policies and procedures
- Proficient with Laboratory Information Systems and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Comfortability making decisions in a changing environment
- Ability to handle the physical requirements of the position
The schedule for this position will be: 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
- Performing routine and moderate to complex tests and analysis according to established procedures in designated technical department.
- Evaluates new procedures or methods under direct supervision of department supervisor or group leader.
- Reviewing and assigning work
- Assists in training and orientation of personnel as assigned.
- Overseeing daily operations.
- Administering the quality control program,
- Ensuring that schedule time frames are met,
- Advising management of problem areas,
- Assisting in employee actions,
- Acting as liaison with other departments and customers on technical inquiries and test results.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .