It is an exciting time in healthcare. The industry is evolving and the opportunities to drive real change and improve the health of millions are endless.
As a Lead Director, Enterprise Strategy, you will be part of our Enterprise Health Care Benefits Strategy Team, helping to shape strategy for one of the largest healthcare companies in the world.
Our Enterprise Strategy team is a small, high-performing group that works closely with senior leadership to pave the way for the future of our company. In Strategy, you will work together with senior business leaders to identify and analyze exciting new opportunities to drive growth and differentiation in a dynamic industry.
This position has a unique opportunity to be on the cutting edge of CVS Health's aspirations to grow our health services and care delivery capabilities. In this role, you will engage across our core businesses, develop strong relationships with senior executives, and provide analysis, guidance, and direction within areas of expertise. You will directly guide/support the annual strategic planning for our Medicare business to develop how we can best serve our Medicare customers.
• Leads formulation, preparation, and communication of strategic and operational business plans
• Leads cross-functional strategic projects executed in partnership with senior leadership
• Leads research associated with business issues and plan formulation, including development of business cases
• Effectively facilitates large scale meetings and strategic workshops, including preparation and driving tangible outcomes
• Stimulates strategic thinking in support of business direction
• Develops communication vehicles (e.g., presentations, speeches) to help senior executives communicate strategy with internal and external audiences, including our C-Suite leaders and Board of Directors
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 6+ years leadership experience with technical/functional expertise in multiple areas as it relates to corporate healthcare strategy: management consulting, financial analysis, public policy, M&A
• 3+ years management consulting experience
• Experience building and evaluating financial models and quickly developing executive-level presentations and support material to successfully implement strategy
• Extensive experience developing/presenting C Suite level presentation materials
• Medicare experience
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills
• Experience with mid-sized cross functional initiatives, with a high degree of complexity
• Ability to identify, structure and solve business problems
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, and oral communication and presentation skills
• Ability to interact with senior leadership and lead meetings/facilitate strategic workshops
• Demonstrated experience developing analysis, presentations, and support material to successfully implement strategy or change initiatives
• MBA or equivalent work experience
• Experience using Tableau
Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.