Consumer Centric Growth – Program Management - Lead Director
CVS Health is on a journey to becoming the most consumer-centric health company and creating winning experiences for customers, members, clients and colleagues. The Lead Director, Consumer Centric Growth – Program Management will help us to achieve this goal, collaborating with all business teams across the enterprise.
As we look to provide value and improved health outcomes for consumers, this role will be important to igniting a consumer-centric culture. You will work with leaders and teams across all business units as well as key enterprise functions to shape the role of our colleagues in consistently delivering service excellence to our customers, members, patients and each other. You will be accountable for defining and continually improving our colleague experience strategy through methodical assessment of both enterprise and business unit needs and priorities to ultimately make tangible impact on our customer NPS and colleague engagement scores. This work is aligned to one of our key enterprise operational imperatives that has executive leadership support. This is a visible role with direct exposure to business leaders and the opportunity to be a driving force for change at CVS Health.
Top candidates must have a track record of strategic execution and working collaboratively across a heavily matrixed organization in an engaged portfolio management capacity, with an eye towards value realization. This role is a perfect fit for high performers looking to shape the enterprise priorities to have a positive impact on the experience of our consumers and colleagues.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Responsible for managing, directing and planning scaled roll-out of consumer centric growth & culture initiatives across the enterprise with robust project / program management discipline. Manage the scaling plan across all enterprise teams in an agile manner, in collaboration with the business unit and functional stakeholders
2. Ensure coordination across workstreams through establish governance cadence to engage all functional and business unit stakeholders
3. Develop materials and present to executives, internal/external customers, constituents and business partners on project implementation progress. Escalate issues in a timely manner.
4. Proactively evaluate project activities, build contingency plans, execute corrective action, and monitor issue resolution to mitigate risks such as scope and/or budget variances.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
*7+ years of demonstrated leadership (independent operator or leading a team)
*7+ years of project/program/process management experience, preferably in a management consulting setting
*7+ years of data interpretation and analysis experience. Critical thinking and strong analytical ability (advanced in MS Excel)
• Healthcare industry experience
• Experience working in the complex matrix organization
• Attention to detail and comfort with creating executive materials
• Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple complex projects simultaneously
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (HS Diploma + 4 years of relevant experience) required
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.