Senior Advisor Integration Architecture
Location: Hybrid in Buffalo Grove, IL OR Richardson, TX
As a Senior Advisor - Integration Architecture you’ll be a key contributor in our Enterprise Products – Ecosystem: ESL, EIP, API Integration organization. We are seeking a proven technical leader to join a high priority program that is focused on transforming CVS customer service experience. We are on a journey to turn technology transformation strategy into action in the form of solution and integration designs.
As the Senior Advisor – Integration Architecture, you will:
• Research and propose innovative technical integration strategies and solutions
• Study and document architectural frameworks and reference material
• Design and modify components of new and existing IT systems and vendor offerings to promote integrated corporate business systems
• Design, support and deploy mechanisms to enhance, refine, and deliver the architecture vision
• Analyze current information technology environments to identify and assess critical capabilities and recommend solutions
• Provide research and development activities for architecture
• Collaborate with Project Managers and technical directors to provision estimates, develop overall implementation solution plan, and serve as a lead as required. Provide lab and vendor support
•Provide guidance for enterprise-wide technology to junior staff
•Develop frameworks, standards & reference material for architecture and associated products
•Develop & maintain common services, repositories & utility components for the enterprise
•Develop & maintain enterprise-wide and domain blueprints and models for the architecture portfolio
•Provide data, application & technology deliverables on a program & project level basis including risk & opportunity assessment, modeling and design related products and services
•Manage the architecture governance activities associated with ensuring compliance within the Office of the CTO
•Effectively communicate the architecture to all levels of the organization
•Adhere to enterprise architecture strategies, principals, standards, policies and procedures.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 8+ years of experience as a Technical lead developing middleware integration solution or architecting large scale federated systems, with the additional experience:
• 4+ years of experience in enterprise, application and information architecture methodologies and design and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 4+ years of experience with architectural abstractions and design patterns.
• 4+ years of experience with object-oriented modeling principles (inheritance, polymorphism) and methods (use cases, sequence diagrams, etc.).
• 4+ years of Experience with mobile platforms, web applications, middleware/services/APIs
• 3+ years of extensive experience designing complex integrations with a focus on performance engineering and loose coupling utilizing APIs and Services
• 3+ years of experience with any or all of the following: Agile/Scrum Development & Management, Scaled Agile Framework, Iterative & Incremental development approaches, Continuous Integration and delivery
• 3+ years of experience with design considerations for high volume transaction systems
• 1+ years with APIC (IBM API Connect) or any API Management Platform.
• 5+ years of overall technical exposure on SOA, Middleware, Messaging, API and REST Based services
• 5+ years of experience in the role of a Solutions Technical Lead with demonstrated experience in applying architecture blueprints and aligning projects to enterprise standards.
• 5+ years of application development experience with REST API/SOA/java/j2ee frameworks.
• 2+ year RSAD (IBM® Rational® Software Architect Designer) or any architecture design tools.
• 2+ years of experience using IBM Middleware technologies.
• Ability to assess the impact of architecture changes on the business, application relationships and information flow
• Experience with data architecture concepts and governance, including acting as a design authority for information and data within projects and programs is preferred
• Knowledge of Portals/Intranet and mobile computing highly desirable
• Experience with large-scale distributed systems using message queues, TPMs, or other related technologies in a mobile/portal environment.
• Healthcare background or experience is preferred
• 3 years of experience with digital application design and development, and integrating enterprise business systems
Bachelor’s Degree OR 8+ years of equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.