Senior Manager, Project Program Management (Medicare)
As the Senior Manager, Project Program Management (Medicare) for our Medicare Advantage and Part D team. You will manage large scale projects across Aetna Medicare departments, the PBM, and our retail pharmacy partners. You will deliver the benefits and service to delight our members and ensure their health.
The desired candidate will have a passion for providing our members with the best possible Medicare plan and have proven experience bringing large programs to completion.
Note: This role can be based anywhere in the US and can be fully remote.
Fundamental Job Components:
• Work independently to identify scope, resources, and interdependencies necessary to complete business initiatives successfully.
• Provide recommendations and influencing strategic decision making.
• Develop project plans, tracking milestones, assessing risks, and ensuring successful program completion.
• Tracking and reporting metrics to ensure we are serving our members.
• Collaborate with business, PBM, retail pharmacy and IT partners to identify and solve emerging needs.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 5 years of Medicare experience (preferable as a subject matter expert)
• 5 years of project management experience
• Previous experience working with cross functional teams
• Experience negotiating and influencing timelines and decision outcomes
• 3 plus years of Medicare Advantage (MA), Prescription Drug Plans (PDP) and/or Special Needs Plans (SNP).
• PMP or similar certification.
Bachelor’s degree or 9 years of equivalent work experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.