Digital Creative Specialist, Manager - Based in Hawaii
Longs Drugs/CVS Health is looking for a hands-on, passionate, driven person who wants to join a growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the forefront of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be in the digital world. If you’re passionate about digital platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. Job highlights include participation in cross-functional projects, a team-oriented atmosphere, all encompassed by an optimal balance of life and work. This energetic and fast-paced environment is perfect for the motivated individual who wants to contribute his or her expertise to a longstanding Fortune 50 company.
The Digital Creative Specialist is responsible for building the best experience possible for the members using our Longs website and Digital platforms. You will work to develop and maintain codes and company apps in order to bring greater stability and scalability for our applications to increase followers and market share.
This individual will collaborate with leaders and business partners to deliver business growth and great customer experiences that differentiate Longs in the market, while ensuring efficient, effective, and safe product development. You will work closely with senior management to maintain and create exciting content for all digital platforms.
Web Development Responsibilities:
• Contribute code and tests according to criteria established by our merchandising team
• Monitor, troubleshoot, and support our applications in production
• Integrating multimedia content onto a site
Digital Platforms Responsibilities:
• Develop strategies for integrated media campaigns
• Create and produce digital & social media content
• Manages all social media platforms
• Seek opportunities to enhance the stability, performance, maintainability, and extensibility of our application
• Perform root cause analysis to proactively resolve product and operational issues
• Extensive interaction with Promotional Marketing, Merchandising, Store Operations, Creative, Suppliers and Vendors, etc.
• Able to attend Marketing Events
• Assist in specialized projects to support brand for both Longs Drugs and CVS Health
• Ensuring brand consistency across all marketing channels and platforms
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
REQUIRED SKILLS: In order of importance, list specific skills or talents that a qualified incumbent should possess (i.e., management of large staff, computer applications, subject knowledge, etc.)
The Hawaii Central work requirement is 2 days in Office and the remaining work from off-site or home when applicable.
• 1+ years of front-end and high-traffic website experience
• 2+ years of overall IT/Digital software development experience
• 3+ years of experience in developing responsive web pages
• Knowledge of web design and content management systems
• Ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to take creative direction, incorporating feedback
• Understanding of local compliances
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE: Indicate the amount of prior RELATED work experience TYPICALLY required to fulfill the responsibilities of the position. Enter “R” for Required or “P” for Preferred.
R 1 to 3 years P 3 to 5 years
5 to 8 years 10 to 15 years
8 to 10 years 15 years or more
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or web development
EDUCATION: Indicate the level of education TYPICALLY required for the position AND area of concentration. Enter “R” for Required or “P” for Preferred.
R HS Diploma Doctorate
P Bachelor Degree Other Certificates or
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.