Associate Controls Engineer- 12 hour shift, Nights
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Follow your aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities, competitive salaries, great benefits, a 401(k) retirement savings plan with a generous company match, and Cash profit sharing, all with a company providing the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Fast-paced work environment where your safety is our priority
- Production areas that are clean, well-lit and temperature-controlled
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs, Medical Benefits start day 1
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- Vacation – 3 weeks of accrued vacation (1st yr is prorated) + vacation buy program + 3 personal days + 10 paid holidays
- Company Paid Pension Plan
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- Tuition reimbursement, the [Register to View]
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Abbott is a veteran / US military-friendly employer.
Connect with us at [Register to View] , on Facebook at [Register to View] and on Twitter @AbbottNews