Clinical Specialist, CRM - Honolulu, HI
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
A healthy heart is essential to good health. That's why we're committed to advancing treatments for people with cardiovascular disease. As a global leader in Cardiac Rhythm Technologies, our breakthrough medical technologies help restore people's health so they can get back to living their best lives, faster. We focus on innovative technologies that can improve the way doctors treat people with heart arrhythmias, or irregular heartbeats.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Working under general direction, provides engineering, sales, educational and technical support in response to field inquiries from physicians, health care professionals, patients, and field sales staff, involving CRM products.
- Acts as a clinical interface between the medical community and the business.
- Demonstrates ability to build and sustain credible business relationships with customers and shares product expertise accordingly.
- Provides engineering, sales, education, and clinical support in response to field inquiries on as-needed basis. Demonstrates a thorough command of all CRM products, related product and technical knowledge, trends, and players.
- Develops, leads and/or facilitates trainings and other programs on CRM products to healthcare professionals.
- Provides additional back-up support to CRM Sales Representatives
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Bio-Medical Engineering, related field or equivalent healthcare experience required. Requires ability to become certified on CRM products.
A minimum of 2 years increasingly responsible experience in the cardiac pacing and related industries.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cardiology, electro-physiology, or cardiac electro-physiology procedures.
- Familiarity with cath lab and operating room procedures and protocol.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of cardiac pacing systems is also necessary.
- Must apply engineering skills and abilities to interpret and solve complex clinical problems.
- Must have comprehensive written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical, organizational skills, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to concentrate on detail and work independently.
- Must be able to work effectively with engineers, technical specialists, vendors, and customers to achieve assigned goals; must be capable of coordinating multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively.
- Must possess comprehensive personal computer skills (experience with Microsoft Office or equivalent required) in graphics, word-processing, databases, authoring programs, etc., to develop presentation materials.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of .
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement, the [Register to View] student debt program and [Register to View] education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live
fully: [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View]
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future.
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] , on Facebook at [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] and on Twitter @AbbottNews and [Register to View] The salary for this role is between $56,700 – $113,300