Wellness Worker - South Central Region
Labcorp is a leading provider of biometric testing services, population health and comprehensive workforce wellness strategies. These services are performed by a network of Labcorp personnel located throughout the country.
Labcorp is seeking medical professionals to provide testing services at events. Once hired, our staff have the ability to assign themselves to events in their area by utilizing our scheduling system. In addition, we provide pre-event comprehensive training on LES protocols.
Testing services include biometric screenings, COVID-19 PCR testing, COVID-19 point of care antigen testing, and temperature checks. Our staff are responsible for the successful setup, execution, and breakdown of events while providing exceptional customer service to participants.
- Conduct participant biometric screenings which include; fingerstick blood collection, blood pressure, BMI, and body fat analysis
- Perform COVID-19 PCR testing, COVID-19 point of care antigen testing, and temperature checks
- Ensure participant information and all screening results are accurately captured.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain participant privacy at all times
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Medical credentials strongly preferred (CNA, MA, Phlebotomist, RN, LPN, etc.). Please note medical certification or license is required in some states.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in a healthcare setting
- Must be proficient with performing fingerstick blood collection and taking blood pressure
- Experience with Cholestech LDX preferred
- Knowledge of HIPPA and OSHA
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic tablet and computer skills
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Must be willing and able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Must be at least 18 or older
Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .