At Labcorp we have a passion in helping people live happy and healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps our clients and patients understand their health. If you are passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then Labcorp could be a great next career step!
As a Float Phlebotomist, you will have the opportunity to quickly gain a vast amount of experience. You will be working with a variety of patients, team members, and clinics/locations. This unique role will allow you to develop your skills and set you up for opportunities and continuous growth within the organization. If you like variety, this role is perfect for you!
* QUARTERLY INCENTIVE BONUS PROGRAM *
Pay Range: $18.00 $25.16
Float Incentive: Additional $1.50/hr plus mileage reimbursement
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday hours vary between 6:00am-6:00pm and rotating Saturdays
Work Location: 8044 Limonite Avenue, Riverside, CA 92509
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please [Register to View] .
- Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
- Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Process billing information and collect payments when required
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
- Maintain patient and specimen information logs
- Provide superior customer service to all patients
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Travel to additional sites when needed
This position requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will need to provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19, including the bivalent booster when due, or qualify for medical or religious accommodations.
- Must have valid California issued Phlebotomy License or have an application for Phlebotomy License filed with California Department of Health at time of hire
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years' old
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .