*WFH flexibility. Some onsite work may be required.
*Must reside within 75 miles of Chandler, AZ.
*Schedule: 11:30 AM MST - 8:00 PM MST (Monday-Friday).
*No weekends. Some holidays are required.
Responsible for provision of work-life consultation and informational services to members and plan sponsors; assesses needs, proposes care options, researches/screens potential services, provides resource referrals, and coaches individuals on how to use resources to handle various life and work situations
- Provides telephone Worklife consultation with members. - Provides telephone triage, crisis intervention and related
- Researches, locates and screens potential Worklife
services and resources that meet member's need and
provides referrals directly to member.
- Determines appropriate intervention action steps in
dealing with member situational concerns including cross
referral to EAP services or other internal/external
benefits that may meet their needs.
- Provides consultation to individuals with a variety of
presenting issues including emotional, lifestyle
management and work life concerns including but not
limited to elder care, child care, financial and legal
- Provides information to members and providers
regarding mental health, substance abuse benefits,
community treatment resources, and related mental
- Assists members with linkage to resources and/or
advises members how to access and choose services to
aid in the alleviation of stressors.
- Interacts with providers as appropriate to schedule
appointments and discuss concerns regarding specific
- Prepares member fulfillment related to relevant
materials, including provider profiles, letters, selection of
appropriate guidebooks, collating materials for mailing,
documenting fulfillment completion in the appropriate
EAP system, maintaining an inventory of materials.
- Performs follow up with member to ensure needs are
- Documents accurate member contacts and activities
according to enterprise, EAP and Worklife format using
Team member support:
- Works collaboratively with work life team to ensure
excellent customer service, prioritizing work, case
turnaround completion and improve workflow processes.
- Maintain a collaborative working relationship with Aetna
EAP call centers
- Performs work life projects for account management and
- Collaborate with team of professionals in a way that
supports a positive clinical outcome and continuity of
care for all members Compliance with Policies and
- Protects the confidentiality of member information and
adheres to enterprise, EAP and Worklife policies
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of
required information that meets risk management and
- Maintain current licensure in good standing, seek
professional development and meet all licensure
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
[Register to View]
4+ years of experience working in call center environment
in a behavioral health setting.Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office
applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and Teams
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented telephonic
call center environment.
- 1+ year of experience in a social or human services
setting preferred (case management, clinical, psychiatric,
- Knowledge and /or experience in Employee Assistance
- Experience with performing triages and locating/
referring to community resources
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in social work
or health related field.Education
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in social work
or health related field.Business Overview
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.