Customer Solutions Associate (Rhode Island Commute Only)
The focus of the Customer Solutions Associate is to assist members and providers with resolution for complex issues and identify trends while creating a positive customer experience. The Customer Solutions Associate will receive and answer questions from CVS Retail Pharmacy Customers regarding billing statements, payment information and reimbursement issues. This associate will also be responsible for following up with their customers with resolutions to their original call. The Customer Solutions Associates will need to be able to maneuver through several systems often while on one phone call to find a resolution. They will handle back-office work as well as populating data needed by other teams within 3rd party
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 1+ years of customer service experience.
-Active RI Pharmacy Technician I License
- Possess active listening skills
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
-- Ability to work in strict confidence, ensuring the confidentiality of patient, medical and financial records and abide by the policies, procedures, guidelines, and trainings required for position.
- Ability to complete routinely assigned work based on productivity standards (SLA) with minimal supervision
- Ability to work individually or with a team.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, quickly making sound decisions and the desire to seek continued professional growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with internal/external business partners (i.e., directors, managers, colleagues, and external entities).
- Basic working knowledge of all MS Operating Systems and MS Office applications (such as MS Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Active PTCB Certification (CPhT)
--Active RI Pharmacy Technician II License
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.