Commercial Real Estate Analyst - EST
A Senior Real Estate Analyst must demonstrate strong financial skills, a solid understanding of accounting and financial reporting methods, possess advanced research skills to gather pertinent information, and a strong work ethic. Must be willing to support the Real Estate Investments Group as a participating team member.
Supports underwriting of new Mortgage Loan and Real Estate Investments and performing asset management duties for a real estate portfolio.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements:
- Work with senior staff members to analyze economic
and market variables to assess the opportunity to make new mortgage loan investments on a national basis.
- Recent experience in analyzing the viability of new real estate investments based on property and market
analysis, ability to research economic data, understand property economics and all relevant financial assumptions required to complete a property valuation.
- Additional responsibilities would include strong credit
and financial skills, ability to assess the marketability
and functional design of real estate assets, analyze
historical financial and economic performance and
understand the long-term viability of a property to
generate operating cash flow.
- Proficient in the utilization and operation of asset
valuation software programs.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a group of mortgage loans and/or real estate equity investments by adhering to department procedures, gathering appropriate property level and market level data to report expected strengths and weaknesses of each asset, assess current and future risk, maintain an Action Plan and work with senior staff members, as assigned, in all aspects of asset management of an assigned portfolio.
- Analyze property budget, monitor cash accounts and
escrows and review with Senior management the past and current property performance, expected capital needs and budgetary issues.
- Work with senior staff members to coordinate closing
and funding of new investments including document
- Analyze servicing requests, lease approvals and other tasks and recommend changes to action plan, if
- Develop and maintain property and loan files t0 ensure file integrity and ease of access.
- Interact with brokers, correspondents and other real
estate professionals to maintain current knowledge of
each asset including tenant and occupancy issues, market changes and/or potential issues that may negatively impact an asset.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
0+ years of experience in real estate finance and property valuation (or equivalent financial analysis)
1+ years experience of Excel, and Word
Interact with brokers, correspondents and other RE professionals to maintain current knowledge of each asset including tenant and occupancy issues, market changes and/or potential issues that may negatively impact an asset
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. MBA or equivalent preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.