Associate Director, FP&A COE
Do you want to be part of an inclusive team that works to develop innovative therapies for patients? Every day, we are driven to develop and deliver innovative and effective new medicines to patients and physicians. If you want to be part of this exciting work, you belong at Astellas!
Astellas Pharma Inc. is a pharmaceutical company conducting business in more than 70 countries around the world. We are committed to turning innovative science into medical solutions that bring value and hope to patients and their families. Keeping our focus on addressing unmet medical needs and conducting our business with ethics and integrity enables us to improve the health of people throughout the world. For more information on Astellas, please visit our website at [Register to View] .
This position is based in Northbrook, IL. Remote work from certain states may be permitted in accordance with Astellas’ Responsible Flexibility Guidelines. Candidates interested in remote work are encouraged to apply.
Purpose & Scope of Position:
The Associate Director, FP&A COE, is responsible for driving implementation and operations of Anaplan to support global planning for Astellas. They will oversee and support financial controls of Anaplan for the FP&A center of excellence team.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for Anaplan planning system and day to day operation.
- Facilitate and drive a globally consistent end-to-end system process execution with defined roles, responsibilities, outputs, and expectations
- Works with IS, GBS, finance business partners and COE process, delivery and reporting teams to implement and operate Anaplan
- Accountable for financial controls for Anaplan system
- Align Anaplan operations with enterprise planning requirements
- Collaborate with operational teams across Astellas to integrate operational and financial planning.