Adobe Target Software Engineer
CVS Health Digital is looking for a dynamic and driven Software Engineer to lead our Digital Optimization and Testing efforts, working with our marketing and application teams to improve our customer experience across channels helping people to live healthier lives. You will use your communication skills to support a broad range of colleagues helping support their programs while providing best practice advice on how to best utilize the Adobe Target platform to achieve measured results. You should have the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering and communication skills. A successful candidate will be a highly motivated, collaborative individual; motivated to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, you will assume technical ownership of the Adobe Target Platform and.
• Oversee the configuration, administration and operation of Adobe Target to support multi-channel campaigns
• A proven track record of testing and personalization strategy, and the ability to define strategies based on client business objectives
• Assess and audit the current state of Adobe platform configuration
• Prepare personalization and optimization plans that list tasks, milestones, timelines, deliverables, dependencies and owners
• Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and iterate on the prescribed testing plan
• Accelerate implementation and achieve ROI on the Adobe Target investment
• Provide consulting and roadmap for website optimization and customized experience strategies to our partners
• Configure personalization elements in Adobe Target
• Work with UX/UI teams to take finalize content for personalization or A/B testing
• Provide leadership for Digital initiatives/digital transformation for ecommerce leveraging Microservices, open-source frameworks, Cloud technologies
• Collaborate with various areas of the organization including business partners, product owners, architecture, security mavens, digital and IT engineering teams
• Promote proper implementation of SAFe process techniques
• Provide support in all phases of SDLC and ensure to deliver high-quality products
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
3+ years development experience on enterprise class applications
2+ years of backend programming experience using technologies such as Springboot, Java, J2EE
2+ years working with Adobe Target or similar optimization/personalization platform
1+ years of experience working across teams to champion best practices
1+ years of experience in partnering with architecture, product and program management teams to influence product development assisting or improving products
Experience with AWS, GCP and other cloud-based services
Good understanding and working experience in IT Security best practices and other compliance standards such as ADA, HIPAA, PCI DSS
Experience in supporting Enterprise-wide tool capability rollouts
Experience in SAFe Agile work environments; certification of SAFe for leaders would be a plus
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; thrives working in a highly iterative, agile, and open team environment
Bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.