District Asset Protection Leader - San Jose, CA
Fortune 4 Company, CVS Health, has an exciting opportunity for a District Asset Protection Leader to join our dynamic team. As a District Asset Protection Leader (DAPL) you will implement asset protection objectives, and administer AP programs. You will provide assistance and training to the field operations teams to address specific asset protection issues with an assigned span of control. You will get results by forging strong business relationships and working in a team environment to service internal and external customers. You will analyze information from reporting tools to determine critical priorities for the assigned areas and will provides objective, accurate and timely analysis of trends to operational field partners. You will align business partners to integrate priorities. You will work with field operations teams to define accountability and what needs be done to achieve the desired results. You will enforce asset protection and shrinkage control programs to protect assets from loss due to internal/external theft and operational compliance issues. You will give timely follow up to ensure that plans and programs put in place are utilized and execution is achieved. You will communicate with field teams to provide feedback on overall progress of initiatives.
• Complete store health assessments to ensure overall operational compliance in assigned stores.
• Coordinate and supervise the use of outside agencies for security functions within assigned markets.
• You will conduct timely, ethical, and professional investigations of all potential internal theft incidents.
• Maintain professional liaison with all local law enforcement officials to ensure appropriate coordination of investigations and/or prosecutions.
• Facilitate meetings/trainings to all levels of field personnel as required due to market needs and priorities.
• Attain budgeted results for shrink and P&L performance within assigned market.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 5 + experience in retail loss prevention asset protection management and/or field retail management
• 2 + experience with multiple store and/or total store management responsibility
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 75% of the time
• Must possess a valid and current driver’s license
• Must possess personal vehicle which company deems reasonably reliable and is appropriately insured
• Knowledge of conducting legal and ethical investigations
• LP Qualified (LPQ) or LP Certified (LPC) certifications
• Bachelors Degree
High School Diploma or GED required
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.