**ON SITE- Need to be commutable distance to Patterson, CA****
Hours: 8am - 5pm (must be flexible to the needs of the business)
Would you like to join Fortune 7 CVS Health supporting our dynamic Distribution Center training team?
As a Distribution Center Training Coordinator you are accountable for leading new colleagues through their onboarding experience as well as upskilling existing colleagues.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Facilitating classes (in person and virtual)
• Observe/coach colleagues on the floor
• Track and evaluate the progress of colleagues
• Create mitigation plans as needed to help colleagues get back on track
• Ensure colleagues feel welcome and supported at every stage of their learning experience
• Build relationships with leaders within the Distribution Centers
Skills to be successful:
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Strong coaching and feedback skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 1+ years experience in a distribution center or training delivery role
• Experience facilitating remote training
• Knowledge of adult learning principles
• Bilingual - Spanish
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.