Aetna Small Group Sales Executive (NE/IA)
The Aetna Small Group Sales Executive is focused on employers with 2-100 employees and promotes Medical, Dental and Vision production.
- Develops and cultivates strong relationships with key constituents (independent insurance producers and plan sponsors) to maximize sales opportunities which lead to profitable growth.
- Oversees an assigned territory to develop new business through consultative selling, collaborative issue resolution and superior responsiveness.
- Coordinates sales materials, testimonials and subject matter expert involvement in support of the successful delivery of product/process presentations, and facilitates in-person and virtual meetings.
- Creates and manages a business plan to guide annual goal achievement.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the competitive landscape and emerging marketplace trends within assigned territory.
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
- Must be able to work in the Nebraska/Iowa Region.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and other desktop applications.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Capable of working in a team environment.
- Flexibility to conduct in-person meetings and travel within assigned geography.
- Insurance Producer License or ability to obtain licensure within 90 days.
- Salesforce experience
- 1-5+ years of industry and/or sales experience.
- A record of successful professional experience.
- Insurance Producer License
Associates Degree or equivalent work experience (HS diploma + 2 years relevant experience)
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.