Territory Account Manager- ViiV- Dallas Fort Worth, Oklahoma, Arkansas
Site Name: USA - Oklahoma - Oklahoma
Posted Date: Mar 20 2023
AS AN EMPLOYEE OF VIIV HEALTHCARE, YOU ARE ALSO A GSK EMPLOYEE RECEIVING 100% OF THEIR ROBUST TOTAL REWARDS AND BENEFITS
Territory: Dallas Forth Worth, Oklahoma, Arkansas
ViiV Healthcare is a global specialty HIV company, the only one that is 100% focused on researching and delivering new medicines for people living with, and at risk of, HIV. ViiV Healthcare is highly mission-driven in our unrelenting commitment to being a trusted partner for all people living with and affected by HIV. Our aim is to think, act, and connect differently through a focus on education on for the prevention and treatment for HIV. We go to extraordinary lengths to deliver the sorts of breakthroughs, both in prevention, treatments, care solutions and communities, that really count. We go beyond the boundaries of medicine by taking a holistic approach to HIV through developing and supporting sustainable community programs and improving access to care. We are fully committed to push through every challenge until HIV/AIDS is eradicated. ViiV Healthcare has played a significant part in delivering breakthroughs that have turned HIV into a manageable health condition. We offer the largest portfolio of HIV medicines available anywhere, and we continue our work to cater for the widest possible range of needs in response to the HIV epidemic.
We are aware of how much is at stake for those at-risk or affected by HIV and we show up every day 100% committed to the patients. Our work culture is fast-paced, diverse, inclusive, competitive, and caring. But ViiV Healthcare isn’t just somewhere to work – it’s a place to belong, an invitation to bring your very best, and a team full of impact-driven team members who are hungry to make a difference.
While we have been improving lives of HIV patients for 30 years, this is an especially exciting time to be at ViiV Healthcare, as we evaluate novel approaches to treatment and prevention that could further reduce the impact of HIV on individuals and communities.
ViiV Healthcare is seeking an experienced, results-driven professional in Specialty Sales for the position of Territory Account Manager (TAM) on the long-acting Injectable Treatment Sales team (Cabenuva). The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex environment and work with HCPs to adopt a new approach to HIV prevention will be essential to delivering success in this role. Additionally, the abilities to partner cross-functionally and to remain highly adaptable in a launch context will be critical. It is expected that the successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in developing strategic business plans with specific, measurable, action-oriented objectives in accordance with territory and account level goals. Successful outcomes will include selling to HCPs, servicing their accounts, and being aligned to ViiV Healthcare’s mission of leaving no person with HIV behind. This will be achieved through driving results against business objectives and working effectively within an integrated account management framework in the setup and delivery of a buy and bill treatment model.
- Senior Sales Leaders
- Field Strategy and Operations
- Market Access
- Medical Science Liaison (MSL)
- Field Reimbursement Managers (FRM)
- Community Medical Liaisons/Contract Nurses
- HCPs - private practice, community clinics, and integrated systems
- Physician Support Staff
- Broader HIV community (Aids Service Orgs)
- Local business, regulatory and legal stakeholders
- Specialty Pharmacies
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver Results Through Exceptional Sales and Service
- Identify, target, and win new business by influencing working with HCPs to adopt a new approach to HIV treatment
- Engage with HCPs, nurses, staff, and administrators to accurately understand the clinical, organizational, and financial challenges and opportunities within target accounts
- Leverage data analytics, business acumen, and market expertise to identify high-priority prospects
- Prepare and execute business plans that are tailored to the unique needs of each customer and that help HCPs scale their treatment model to reach more patients
- Coordinate, engage, and partner with multiple cross-functional team members (i.e., Clinical Nurse Educators and Field Reimbursement Managers) to deliver an integrated product experience to customers
- Maintain a portfolio-based selling mindset and close internal communication loops to ensure customers experience a cohesive, integrated ViiV
- Provide exceptional customer service by proactively anticipating and addressing HCP problems, needs and requests
- Deliver and adapt execution plans to achieve performance goals and objectives utilizing; KPIs, scaling of successes, business problem solving, etc.
- Develop and foster external relationships with key influential customers and thought leaders
- Compliance, Accountabilities, and Values Based Culture
- Act in ways consistent with ViiV’s culture, expectations, and values
- Be an agent of change by embracing the ambiguity in a launch environment and seeing setbacks as opportunities to learn and grow
- Escalate issues and risks when needed; display courage by ‘speaking up’
- Understand and follow key compliance and regulatory guidelines
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum of 5+ years pharmaceutical sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ specialty experience
- Ability to travel domestically as necessary, which may include overnight travel, majority of time will be spent in market
- Experience partnering cross functionally within an integrated account team model that includes multiple field-based team members
- Valid Driver's License
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or Life Sciences
- Strong planning and organization skills, analytical ability, business acumen, decision making ability, and problem-solving skills
- Experience to influence and collaborate cross-functionally in a matrixed environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in sales success in complex market access coverage situations
- Experience working with HCPs to procure, manage, and administer cold chain treatment products
- Knowledge of the HIV treatment and/or prevention markets
- Bilingual in Spanish, preferred but not required
At VIIV HEALTHCARE, we have already achieved unprecedented change over the past four years, improving R&D, becoming a leader in consumer healthcare, strengthening our leadership and transforming our business execution. Today, we're making the most significant changes we've made to our business in over 20 years.
We are on track to separate and create two new companies in 2022: New ViiV HEALTHCARE with a portfolio of leading vaccines and specialty medicines as well as R&D based on immune system science and genetics; and a new world-leading consumer healthcare company with valued and trusted brands.
A new ambition comes with a new goal. For New VIIV HEALTHCARE, it's about uniting science, talent and technology to get ahead of disease – all with a clear ambition to impact human health, achieve greater and more sustainable returns for shareholders and create a new VIIV HEALTHCARE where exceptional people thrive.
Getting ahead means preventing diseases as well as treating them.
We will achieve this through our people and our culture.
A culture that is ambitious for patients – so that we deliver what's important better and faster; Responsible for impact – with clear ownership of goals and support for success; and where we do what is right.
So if you're ready to improve the lives of billions of people, join us at this exciting time in our journey.
Join our challenge to move forward together.
NOTE: This position summary is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At ViiV Healthcare, we will not rest until we leave no person living with HIV behind. Until the 38 million people living with HIV is down to zero, we will continue searching for new ways to limit the impact of HIV.
We are the only pharmaceutical company solely focused on combating, preventing, and ultimately eradicating HIV and AIDS. At ViiV Healthcare, we do things differently. Born out of a partnership between [Register to View] and [Register to View] in 2009, with [Register to View] joining in 2012, we are determined to help end the HIV epidemic. We are guided by our mission to leave no person living with HIV behind and it is this mission that unites our employees located across the globe. We combine expertise in research, manufacturing, policy and more to push the boundaries of what people think is possible in HIV treatment and care. As a result of our connection with GSK, we are able to draw on their proud history and resources. This means that you would receive all the employee benefits offered by GSK.
Living our mission of leaving no person living with HIV behind means keeping inclusion and diversity at the heart of everything we do - from our breakthrough innovation, to our diverse portfolio of medicines as well as the work we do to partner with HIV communities. Having a diverse team and a truly inclusive culture where we’re all able to be ourselves and feel like we belong will make us an even stronger team, better able to perform as a business and deliver on our mission to leave no person living with HIV behind.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at ViiV, please contact the ViiV Service Centre at 1-[Register to View] (US Toll Free) or +1 [Register to View] (outside US).
ViiV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At ViiV, the health and safety of our employees are of paramount importance. As a science-led healthcare company on a mission to get ahead of disease together, we believe that supporting vaccination against COVID-19 is the single best thing we can do in the US to ensure the health and safety of our employees, complementary workers, workplaces, customers, consumers, communities, and the patients we serve.
ViiV has made the decision to require all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, where allowed by state or local law and where vaccine supply is readily available. The only exceptions to this requirement are employees who are approved for an accommodation for religious, medical or disability-related reasons.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
ViiV does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact ViiV's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to ViiV. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and ViiV. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of ViiV. ViiV shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, ViiV may be required to capture and report expenses ViiV incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure ViiV's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit ViiV's Transparency Reporting [Register to View] site.