Senior Analyst Application Development
Location: Remote in Solon, OH
3rd Shift: 2 weekdays – 11pm – 7am, Saturday 7pm – 7am & Sunday 7pm-7am, Easten Time)
Application Developer, is primarily responsible for supporting daily operations for the Information Technology Government Services (ITGS) area, supporting Medicare Part D enrollment processing. This individual will be responsible for analyzing, executing, monitoring, and supporting daily batch execution as well as FTP (File Transmission Protocol), and ETL (Extract Transform and Load) processes. The Sr Analyst Application Developer will also be responsible for resolving job failures, researching requests submitted by business and IT, building/scheduling jobs, providing production support, and release deployment support. The candidate is also responsible for the scheduling and completion of requests received from internal & external customers, clients, and vendors while maintaining established service levels. This individual will work closely with business, development, and infrastructure teams to ensure projects, system upgrades, and maintenance requests are installed in a timely manner with a high degree of quality.
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
• 5 years proficiency with SSIS, SQL, DB2, UNIX, and UNIX variants in a large-scale environment.
• 5 years of working knowledge of Windows' Active Directory, Networking protocols, Batch Scheduling, ETL, and FTP.
• 5 years proficiency in Medicare knowledge, HIPPA, and PHI/PII comprehension.
The successful candidate will possess, and be able to demonstrate, the following:
• 5 years proficiency with Automize.
• Strong organizational and time management skills. Including the ability to prioritize work to achieve desired results.
• Track and manage assigned projects/infrastructure updates from initiation to successful completion.
• Efficiently organize and manage daily requests to ensure that the individuals is achieving or exceeding service level agreements.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both spoken and written, with the ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management.
• Strong analytical, reasoning, problem solving, and decision-making skills allowing the individual to provide both technical and procedural direction to other team members.
• Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities based on changing business needs and shifting priorities.
• Ability and willingness to follow established procedural guidelines as well as a commitment to continuous quality improvement of those guidelines.
• Willingness to work flexible hours during peak periods of operation and to share in the responsibilities of a 24x7, on-call operating model.
Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma/GED with 10+ years of experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.