Senior Coordinator Data Administration- Remote U.S.
Senior Coder, Data Administration
Under the guidance of senior team members define, develop, maintain, and execute test scripts on time, escalating issues and risks as appropriate to ensure project stays on track. Ensures product testing is complete and aligns with requirements prior to sign off.
Roles and responsibility:
• Properly executes established test cases for State Launch testing. Including thorough documentation of test results and screen shots when applicable.
• Executes and documents results of approved test cases for assigned Service Request items
• Identifies process deviations for correction or process improvement opportunities
• May participate and provide input during requirements and specification walkthroughs; may be asked to contribute to the development of the test plans; may contribute to the development of project and release Master Test Strategy documents; and may be asked to assist in the preparation of test estimates and project schedules
• Participates in test plan/test case/test script walkthroughs to understand testing to be accomplished and suggest changes, efficiencies within or between projects
• Owns a defect from identification, through triage and retest of the corrected code
• Ability to write basic SQL queries and validate output
• Assists in design of Service Request test cases Independently executes test plans and test scripts based on planned project schedules
• Records and tracks defects uncovered during the execution of tests and actively participates in resolution; proposes and designs retest cases/scripts/data to retest defects
• Proactively escalates issues, problems, status via proper channels and alerts/communicates with team on items of impact to ensure adherence to QA test schedule
• Ensures timely and accurate entry of status, defect information and metrics to facilitate accurate/timely QA reporting
• Utilizes tools such as SOAP and methodologies to improve individual effectiveness and to increase efficiencies in the QA process
• Desired understanding of software project life cycles.
• Thorough and detailed approach to tasks Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet Explorer.
• Ability to navigate complex Windows Explorer folder structures
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
2 years of Aetna Experience
previous experience working with Aetna or other insurance company
high school degree
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.