Pharmacy Technician Front End - Full Time
Looking for a career that rewards you? As a Front End Pharmacy Technician with Omnicare, you will not only find rewarding work in your community, but a team focused on providing a supportive and innovative team environment for all members.
Day In The Life:
As a Front End Pharmacy Technician, you will perform order entry tasks and collaborate with other team members in the medication dispensing process at our closed-door pharmacy. Our front-end team is focused on entering in orders, working alongside the pharmacist to ensure accuracy, and providing best in customer service. Additional tasks and responsibilities include:
- Triaging customer service requests by department, urgency, and information/response required
- Calculating and/or verifying correct dosage based on prescriptions
- Assist in reviewing the narcotic Rx’s are back in timely manner
- Providing dispensing pharmacist with information regarding allergies and drug interactions, therapeutic duplications, and other items that the computer flags
- Creating and maintaining accurate customer records
The Team and Rewarding Benefits:
Omnicare, a CVS Health Company, provides care to those in skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communications, and chronic care settings.
Although Omnicare pharmacies are not open to the public, you’ll work amongst great colleagues in a supportive environment aligned with the company’s mission, allowing our customers to focus on giving their patients the best care.
Join us and enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities.
Here are a few benefit highlights—and, there’s more to love than listed here.
- Comprehensive benefits offered, include medical, Rx, dental, and vision.
- From paid holidays, vacation, and breaks to sick time, we even offer four weeks of paid parental leave for parents after one year of service.
- 401(k) savings plan with $-for-$ company match up to 5%, after one year of service with at least 1,000 hours. Stock Purchase Plan with 10% discount.
- 30% off discount for CVS Pharmacy store brands; 20% off other non-sale items in store and cvs.com.
- · Tuition reimbursement, paid training programs, career advancement opportunities, and more!
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Certification/licensed/registered pharmacy technician or as required by state law
- One (1) or more years of experience as a pharmacy technician
Additional Skills/Experience, but not Required:
- Prior experience in the long-term care industry
- PTCB National Certification
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.