Performance Insights and Business Intelligence Manager
This role is open to candidates who are willing to commute to the following offices 2 times per week:
New York, NY (SoHo office)
At CVS Health, we are a health solutions company focused on bringing our heart to every moment of our customer’s health and are looking for innovative marketing analysts who think big and push boundaries to drive business result with the consumer at the center. We’re looking for a dynamic marketing analyst that is focused on ways to innovate and encourage people to select CVS Heath for their health care needs.
The Enterprise Customer Value (ECV) team works to leverage [Register to View] digital assets to maximize enterprise value across lines of business. This team focuses on reimagining key parts of [Register to View] and other digital properties to reflect our enterprise-wide health and wellness offerings.
Our team is looking for a Manager of Performance Insights to develop a suite of reporting dashboards to derive insights and perform in-depth customer journey analyses. This role will work closely with the marketing team to showcase performance & suggest necessary optimizations for various cross-enterprise experiences to maximize customers’ enterprise lifetime value. This Manager of Performance Insights will require an expertise in marketing data analytics and ability to combine complex data into action items or recommendations for leadership.
The Manager will create a suite of Tableau dashboards, combining data from multiple data sources including Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics (Clickstream), Braze, and Google Analytics using SQL and Tableau. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment & operating in white-space. This role will report directly to the Director of Enterprise Customer Value.
• Develop a reporting suite of Tableau dashboards that highlight key business and campaign performance
• Continuously review campaign performance with marketing partners, assess results, and optimize in real time
• Provide regular reporting readouts for leadership, complete with detailed recommendations for optimizations
• Analyze the consumer journey to identify bottlenecks from a marketing interaction all the way through a digital conversion
• Consult with internal clients to identify opportunities for enhanced reporting capabilities
• Work with marketing teams to identify business questions and gather business requirements, translate business requirements into technical requirements for data engineering teams
• Re-imagine and automate analytic processes to optimize workflows and reduce manual operations
• Act as an analytics product owner translating business needs into actionable reporting views
• Orchestrate data processes in a legally compliant manner, always protecting individual PHI and PII while producing an optimal customer experience
• Extract data from multiple sources and find opportunities for integration across datasets
• Familiar with SQL and BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, Datorama, etc.
• Talent for working under pressure in a fast-paced, white space environment and ability to balance business needs and requests under pressure
• Ability to take on tasks outside of immediate scope to help team mission if necessary
• Act as an independent self-starter and provide thought leadership with immediate team, partners, and organization leaders
• Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements & to translate complex data sets into easy to understand dashboards.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, while maintaining organization
• Able to influence critical business outcomes in a matrix based large enterprise environment
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 4+ years of experience as business analyst or consultant
• 1+ year of professional experience with Excel, SAS, SQL, or Tableau
• 1+ year of experience communicating ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Experience with Adobe products (Target, Analytics, etc.)
• Experience with outbound communication channels (Braze, Oracle Responsys, SFMC, etc.)
• Ability to contribute critical judgement beyond the role; offer a point of view
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Experience with managing PII and PHI compliantly
• Experience working with & providing requirements to engineers
• Bachelor's degree in quantitative field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.