Project Manager (IC) - Atlanta, GA
This position is going to be onsite a few days a week in Atlanta, GA.
This position provides office support services, such as executive-level administrative support to the market president and project management support across all business units reporting to the market president. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
• Manage complex calendar(s), making changes independently with internal and external constituents to ensure that complex arrangements and priorities are addressed, and unplanned items are addressed appropriately
• Independently provide advanced and confidential administrative support for executive-level leader(s) requiring broad experience, skill, and knowledge of organization operations, policies, and practices to guide and manage key engagements
• Provides office support needed to ensure the business objectives are met, from completing expense reports, travel arrangements, mail distribution and coordination, to facility issue management
• Draft and prepare internal quarterly newsletter and market announcements
• Coordination of internal and external meetings and events; development of meeting agendas and speakers or presenters, as well as presentation materials
• Completes and tracks open positions for the organization
• Assist the leadership team with the onboarding of new hires
• Assists the various business units with the submission and tracking of sponsorships and promotional item orders and works with finance to ensure adherence to the budget
• Oversees ad hoc project work, including progress monitoring and tracking as well as status update communications
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• Must be in Atlanta, GA area
• 5+ years executive administrative support experience and project management
• Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
• Commitment to excellence - perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.
• Organized and detailed oriented
• Experience with Salesforce
• Business sense - has a strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed
• Excellent communicator - able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner
• Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information
• Team player - have team-oriented experience and approach
• Associate degree or equivalent work experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.