A Real Estate Analyst must demonstrate strong financial skills, a solid understanding of accounting and financial reporting methods, possess advanced research skills to gather pertinent information, and a strong work ethic. Must be willing to support the Real Estate Investments Group as a participating team member.
Supports underwriting of new Mortgage Loan and Real Estate Investments and performing asset management duties for a real estate portfolio.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements:
- Work with senior staff members to analyze economic and market variables to assess the opportunity to make new mortgage loan investments on a national basis.
- Recent experience in analyzing the viability of new real estate investments based on property and market analysis, ability to research economic data, understand property economics and all relevant financial assumptions required to complete a property valuation.
- Additional responsibilities would include strong credit and financial skills, ability to assess the marketability
and functional design of real estate assets, analyze
historical financial and economic performance and understand the long-term viability of a property to generate operating cash flow.
- Proficient in the utilization and operation of asset valuation software programs.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a group of mortgage loans and/or real estate equity investments by adhering to department procedures, gathering appropriate property level and market level data to report expected strengths and weaknesses of each asset, assess current and future risk, maintain an Action Plan and work with senior staff members, as assigned, in all aspects of asset management of an assigned portfolio.
- Analyze property budget, monitor cash accounts and
escrows and review with Senior management the past and current property performance, expected capital needs and budgetary issues.
- Work with senior staff members to coordinate closing
and funding of new investments including document
- Analyze servicing requests, lease approvals and other tasks and recommend changes to action plan, if
- Develop and maintain property and loan files t0 ensure file integrity and ease of access.
- Interact with brokers, correspondents and other real
estate professionals to maintain current knowledge of
each asset including tenant and occupancy issues, market changes and/or potential issues that may negatively impact an asset.
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
[Register to View]
0+ years of experience in real estate finance and property valuation (or equivalent experience in market research and financial analysis)
1+ years experience of Excel and financial modelingPreferred Qualifications
- 3+ months of experience in real estate finance and property valuation (or equivalent experience in market research and financial analysis)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently to achieve results
- Ability to produce high quality and accurate work productEducation
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. MBA or equivalent preferredBusiness Overview
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.