This is a full-time position (30-40 hours/week) with an opportunity to float, if desired. Based on experience, the pay range is $58 - $64 per hour with a $3 weekend shift differential and Sign-On Bonus!
New-graduates and experienced providers are encouraged to apply!
As the largest retail health care provider in the nation, and an industry leading Fortune 4 Company, MinuteClinic offers the unique opportunity to deliver affordable, accessible comprehensive high-quality care that meets the needs of our patients, their families, and our communities. You’ll be empowered to provide holistic patient care to your community with support, guidance, collaboration and a “one store, one team mindset.”
Our Providers Enjoy:
• Autonomy to run your own practice with refreshing collaborator and organizational support
• Flexibility with scheduling
• Work life balance
• Exceptional tools, training, and resources
• Evidence-based guidelines and access to assessment and treatment planning tools to elevate and support the continuity of care for patients
• Practicing at the top of your clinical license with the support of our clinical care team
• Unparalleled Career growth opportunities and development
• Patient charting and follow up completed in the clinic during the shift, no taking work home
Our health care benefits are designed to offer quality, affordable care that's flexible to meet a range of individual needs. This includes Medical and Prescription coverage, Dental and Vision coverage, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plan and CME reimbursement.
In this role, you will:
• Provide Primary and Family evidenced-based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients.
• Provide administrative duties to include but not limited to opening/closing the clinic, inventory, patient follow up, verifying insurance and collecting payment, maintaining a clean environment.
• Be responsible for handling patient appointments and performing routing examinations to ensure positive patient health outcomes
• Perform duties including speaking with patients about healthy lifestyle choices, completing diagnostic tests to help diagnose and treat patients for injuries or illnesses and coordinating with other healthcare professionals to maintain a comprehensive plan of care
• Encourage patients to become active participants in their own healthcare and well-being through services such as health screenings, behavioral health and wellness, chronic condition management
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
[Register to View]
• Minimum of two years of medically relevant experience or equivalent
• Complete the DOT certification exam within 30 days of employment
• Depending on the market, the ability to be proficient in both speaking and writing in additional languages not limited to but including Spanish
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
• Pass a FIT test and wear the provided respirator mask when protocol requires. This applies to all clinics that have a co-located point of care COVID-19 testing site.COVID RequirementsCOVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.Preferred Qualifications
• If less than one year of work experience as a licensed provider, prior student precepting rotation with MinuteClinic is preferred, but not required.
• Experience with Epic.
• Previous experience in ER, Urgent Care, Primary Care, ICU or retail health is preferred.Education
• Master's Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role OR successful completion of a Physician Assistant program and subsequent certification.Business Overview
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.