CVS Health company is looking for someone to join our CVS family as a remote Manhattan WMOS Software Engineer/Developer. You will join us on our Supply Chain Modernization journey to support, analyze, define, and design technical solution for Manhattan’s WMOS product. You will also build, maintain, and govern the BI reporting layer to ensure data consistency for the CVS Supply Chain Modernization project and beyond.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead design, configuration, implementation, and support of Manhattan Associates Warehouse Management Systems
- Be familiar with Kafka, Kubernetes, MHEs, and sorters
- Analyze and optimize components of the solution to take advantage of best practices
- Work with all appropriate parties to effectively estimate project timelines and deliverables
- Recognize and highlight incremental improvement opportunities
- Troubleshoot and identify root cause for issues. Liaise between Business and Product Vendors for coordination of issue resolution
- Coordinate with offshore resources, attend handshake meetings where work is assigned to ensure development and other deliverables are worked upon during offshore hours
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
[Register to View]
- 5+ years working knowledge of SQL and Java
- Led at least two Manhattan Associates WMS implementationsPreferred Qualifications
- 10+ years of Manhattan Associates WMS experience in MAWM, WMOS, MIF, Labor, and SCI, consisting of solution design, configuration, testing, implementation, and production support
- Should be self-motivated, self-starter with clear communication skills who thrives working in a team environment
- Ability to travel when neededEducation
BS in Computer Science or related degreeBusiness Overview
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.