MitraClip Specialist I ($1000 Sign-on Bonus)
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of .
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement, the [Register to View] student debt program and [Register to View] education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
This position works out of our Westfield, IN location in the Structural Heart division.
What You’ll Work On
- No Experience Necessary!
- You don’t need to be a medical-device expert. Our hands-on training program will teach you what you need to know about working in a clean-room environment!
- Successful Specialists come from all backgrounds and possess good attention to detail, a willingness to learn and a positive attitude!
- The ability to work with small tools and materials, often under a microscope is also important to our largely manual assembly process.
- This position works out of the brand-new Westfield, IN site assembling the lifesaving MitraClip device.
- This site went into commercial production in 2022 and will employ over 500 team members by 2026. Lots of room for personal and professional growth!
Pay and Shift
The salary range for this position is $19.00/hour based on experience.
This position is for First Shift (day shift).
- High School Diploma/GED
- A Positive Attitude
- A Desire to Do Meaningful Work and Change People’s Lives!
Learn More about the mitraclip:
* Participants who complete a short wellness assessment qualify for FREE coverage in our HIP PPO medical plan. Free coverage applies in the next calendar year.
Learn more about our health and wellness benefits, which provide the security to help you and your family live full lives: [Register to View] , on Facebook at [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] and on Twitter @AbbottNews and [Register to View]
The base pay for this position is $12.07 – $24.13 per hour. In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.