Secretary II- Temp/ Seasonal
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Associate Administrative Support- Temp/ Season
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
This is a temporary position that works out of our Arecibo location in the CRM division. As a global leader in Cardiac Rhythm Technologies, we focus on innovative technologies that can improve the way doctors treat people with heart arrhythmias, or irregular heartbeats. The duration of the contract will be 2 months.
Shift: Monday to Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
As the Associate Administrative Support, you will provide administrative support to the assigned department. Managing task raging from department metrics to procurement of department supplies and tools.
What You’ll Do
- Administer general business office activities.
- Execute clerical activities related to assigned Department: coordinating department activities, processing internal documents, processing employee awards, etc.
- Execute department reports & metrics.
- Support administrative tasks related to Ideas Program & other department initiatives.
- Participate in the Site Communications team as Department Representative.
- Process purchase requisitions for department supplies & tools.
- Associate Degree Secretarial Sciences.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in administrative functions or equivalent.
- Bilingual. Fluent in English and Spanish.