As a Community Lead Generator (CLG) you will work closely with various Centers of Influence and community organizations in the Cleveland Ohio market to create brand awareness for Aetna’s Medicare Advantage Plans and drive lead opportunities. This position is the feet-on-the-street, face of the local market team within the community and with these community partners.
As a CLG you will coordinate events and meetings and work closely with the local market team and the brokers within the community to drive leads for future sales opportunities. You will accomplish this by:
- Research and find Centers of Influence (COI) within each community throughout the state who work with our core demographic.
- Build relationships and partnerships with those COIs in an effort to make Aetna the trusted and reliable name in Medicare Advantage in Ohio.
- Work with other CLGs in the market to create community-based strategies.
- Work closely with the local market team to identify opportunities providing the best opportunities for success.
As a CLG your success will ultimately be driven by the number of quality leads generated throughout the year. The ability to travel to meet with COIs, participate in various meetings/events, and coordinate with local market team members will be essential to your success. Professional phone skills are a must to connect with new COIs. And, as be the face of Aetna in the local markets, you will occasionally be the primary presenter to various groups and prospects. Because Aetna is a company with a federal contract for Medicare, you will also need to have (or be willing to obtain) an Insurance Producers License for the state of Ohio.
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
[Register to View]
Candidate(s) Required to be in the state of Ohio (Cleveland area), be able to work from home, travel to events when needed.
- Travel required for this position within the state; up to 85%
- Prior event management or community activity experience is a must.
- Ability to communicate with multiple types of organizations.
- Self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Well organized.
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Licensed Producer through the State Department of Insurance or must obtain within 60 days of hire.
- Proof of Covid VaccinationPreferred Qualifications
- Understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D.Education
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience (HS diploma + 4 years relevant experience).Business Overview
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.