This is an exciting opportunity to provide administrative support to a high level Executive in our Hartford, CT office.
The ideal candidate for this position will sit in the Hartford, CT office and have exemplary planning and time management skills and the ability to organize and manage calendars and keep scheduling operations running smoothly and efficiently. This individual will also be instrumental in helping to develop and manage team building and engagement activities. Poise, articulate and professional communications are required. Individuals should be open to working additional overtime hours with this EA opportunity.
• Proactively managing/coordinating daily schedule/calendar, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and seminars.
• Arranges and schedule numerous meetings; maintain and update calendar; determine importance of meeting requests and schedule accordingly; demonstrate flexibility, serve as first-line of defense with the high volume of communications of phone and email.
• Arrange travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
• Process reimbursement and expense reports in accordance with established policy guidelines; track expenses and follow-up in timely manner.
• Provide a bridge for smooth communication; demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Responsible for excellence in complex meeting/event preparation (AV, room scheduling, telepresence events, etc.), set-up, and follow-up including preparing presentations/agendas/materials, documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion, arranging for food/drink.
• Coordinate on-boarding and off-boarding of employees and consultants, including hardware installation request/repair, space planning, etc.
• Manage general office and administrative tasks, including ordering of miscellaneous supplies, renewing memberships and subscriptions, managing distribution lists, photocopying, faxing, deliveries, etc.
• Manage department files, including electronic document systems, intranet web sites, wikis, and web-based project management tools.
• Edit presentations, agendas, spreadsheets, communications, databases, and reports.
• Prioritize and track deliverables, manage project timelines, deadlines and requests.
• Participate in meetings, take notes and disseminate information to relevant stakeholders, including weekly email updates. Responsible for drafting and editing correspondence.
• Manage special projects as designated and assist other department members as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned and assist with special projects as needed.
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
[Register to View]
• 10+ years administrative supporting senior leadership.
• Experience with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Previous experience maintaining executive’s phone, calendar, work and travel schedules using Microsoft Outlook.Preferred Qualifications
• Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint.
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
• Experience taking detailed notes and extracting action items.
• Ability to understand priorities and adjust meetings and content appropriately.
• Ability to work independently.Education
Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.Business Overview
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.