The Regional Asset Protection Manager (RAPM) manages a team of District Asset Protection Leaders (DAPLs) and provides oversight to asset protection objectives and programs. The RAPM hires, provides training, development and performance management to the DAPL teams. The RAPM drives results by forging strong business partnerships with Regional Directors of Operations, validates execution of Asset Protection strategies and fosters a team work environment. The RAPM reports to the Divisional Asset Protection Director.
• Leads and manages a team of District Asset Protection Leaders located in various geographic markets. Conducts performance reviews to ensure productivity and drives development of the DAPLs on the team.
• Provides performance updates and market insights to the Divisional Asset Protection Director
• Drives execution of company asset protection and shrink reduction strategies to protect assets from loss due to internal/external theft and operational compliance issues
• Owns partnership and support of Regional Directors of Operations; provides insights on overall progress of asset protection strategies and drives accountability
• Maintains oversight of all front store and pharmacy investigations within the assigned span of control, provides guidance to DAPLs and provides updates to the Divisional Asset Protection Director
• Ensures DAPLs are leveraging field asset protection tools to assess shrink risk, determine root cause and drive effective action plans with follow up
• Attains budgeted results for shrink and P&L performance within assigned span of control
• Maintains professional liaison with all local law enforcement officials to ensure appropriate coordination of investigations and/or prosecutions
*This position requires up to 75% travel
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
[Register to View]
• 7+ years of experience in retail asset protection/loss prevention management
• 2+ years of experience with multiple store responsibility
• Ability to travel up to 75% of the timePreferred Qualifications
• Live in the IL/WI/MN area
• LP Qualified (LPQ) or LP Certified (LPC) certifications are preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Microsoft Office software knowledge is required.
• Knowledge of conducting legal and ethical investigations.
• Ability to build strong business relationships with all levels of an organization.
• Ability to function in a team environment and give as well as accept constructive criticism.Education
BA/BS in Criminal Justice, Business Management or Accounting or equivalent experience.Business Overview
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.