2nd shift (hours 2pm- 10 pm)
Starting Pay: Determined by skill set.
Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on complex automated systems in the Witron environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Regular (daily/ weekly / monthly) system inspections and checks
- Smaller adjustments and service tasks (lubrication)
- Unplanned electrical, mechanical maintenance and repairs
- Electrical, Mechanical and PLC fault finding and diagnosis and resolution
- Control and adjustment of light sensors and switches
- Exchange and set up of mechanical wear and tear parts
- Exchange and set up of electrical wear and tear parts
- Various field-related tasks as directed by Management
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Physical demands:
o Frequently lift 20 to 45 pounds.
o Occasionally lift greater than 45 to 75 pounds.
o Frequent bending, reaching, and stooping.
o Constant walking, standing, and pulling.
o Climbing and working at heights with fall arrest 65’+
• Work environment: Warehouse environment, which includes seasonal temperature changes, rolling equipment, and conveyors.
• Ability to read, write and count accurately.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule or overtime as required, to include shift rotation.
• Ability to work safely with and around 24 Volt, 110 Volts and 480 Volt electrical systems.
• Ability to work safely with and around operating mechanical systems.
• Read, comprehend, and interpret technical reference manuals, wiring diagrams
• Ability to work within a team atmosphere.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair complex electrical systems.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair complex mechanical systems.
• Ability to be trained in Lock-out Tag-out procedures as an “Authorized” user
Previous experience preferred
High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.