$5,000 SIGNON BONUS FOR EXTERNAL APPLICANTS!
This is a full-time telework role, open to candidates located in the Baltimore, MD area. This position will require up to 30% local travel for visits to providers’ offices, as needed.
Working schedule is Monday-Friday, standard business hours with one day per week until 7 PM.
This is an exciting team to join because we specialize in engaging and advocating for disengaged, vulnerable members who often have multiple medical, behavioral, and social challenges. We’re uniquely positioned to meaningfully improve health outcomes and costs.
As Case Manager RN, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and coordinating all case management activities with members to evaluate the medical needs of the member and facilitate the member’s overall wellness. You will develop a proactive course of action to address the issues presented to enhance their short and long-term outcomes as well as opportunities to enhance a member’s overall wellness through integration.
You will also:
• Use clinical tools and information/data review to conduct an evaluation of members’ needs and benefits.
• Apply clinical judgment to incorporate strategies designed to reduce risk factors and barriers and address complex health and social indicators which impact care planning.
• Conduct assessments that consider information from various sources to address all conditions including co-morbid and multiple diagnoses that impact functionality.
• Use a holistic approach to assess the need for a referral to clinical resources and other interdisciplinary team members.
• Collaborate with supervisor and other key stakeholders in the member’s healthcare in overcoming barriers in meeting goals and objectives.
• Utilize case management processes in compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
• Utilize motivational interviewing skills to ensure maximum member engagement and discern their health status and health needs based on key questions and conversation.
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
[Register to View]
-Registered Nurse that must hold an unrestricted license in state of Maryland & residence, with multi-state/compact privileges and have the ability to be licensed in all non-compact states.
- 3+ years clinical/nursing practice experience
- 1+ year(s) of case management experience, care coordination or discharge planning.
- 3+ years of experience with personal computers, keyboarding, multi-systems navigation, and MS Office Suite applications
- Reliable transportation required
COVID vaccination is required per clientPreferred Qualifications
-Home Health, Med-surg, CAD (cardiac care), and/or diabetes with care planning experience
-Telephonic case management experience
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mileage is reimbursed per our company expense reimbursement policy
High speed internet- ability to hard wire computer.Education
Associate's degree in nursing required
BSN preferredBusiness Overview
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.