Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
- Effectively perform and document audit activities in accordance with professional standards and the organization’s audit methodology
- Execute testing and create work paper documentation
- Understand procedures, results and business impacts; and document and express such understanding in both written and verbal form
- Perform detail testing as defined by the test program to define, analyze and validate information
- Create clear and accurate documentation and workflows of business processes and testing results and exceptions
Audit Team Support
- Meets administrative reporting requirements and supports department initiatives
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and the company code of conduct, and a respect for diversity and inclusion
- Contribute to overall Internal Audit Department team norms to promote a positive environment and improve team effectiveness
Essential Qualifications and Functions:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Accounting, Information Technology, Finance, etc.
- Willingness and ability to obtain a professional designation such as CPA, CIA, CISA, etc.
- Experience demonstrating critical thinking and analytical ability
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
- Solid meeting management and written communication skills
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Locations: CVS Health follows a hybrid work model providing office-based colleagues the ability to flex between working in the office and working from home based on the work you need to accomplish. By applying to this position, you understand that you will be considered for opportunities at these multiple locations and your final location will be assigned and shared with you closer to your start date. Should you accept a position, we will take your preferred work location into consideration and will attempt to accommodate. Finance locations include: Hartford, CT; Cumberland, RI; and more
0-2 years work experience in a relevant field
Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or MBA
The typical pay range for this role is:$40,600.00 - $87,500.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit [Register to View] target="_blank">jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health colleagues can initiate a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through myHR (1-[Register to View] , or through myLeave at myHR). If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.