Information Technology Leadership Development Analyst – June 2024 cohort
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
Program Start Date: June 17, 2024
Starting Salary: $74,000
The IT Leadership Development Program is a full-time, dynamic, 2-year rotational program designed to develop individuals entering the Information Technology field into future leaders. The IT Leadership Development Program's mission is to educate, engage, and provide experiences for the future technology leaders of CVS Health.
The program achieves this through a comprehensive leadership development curriculum that includes:
• Hands-on experience that pushes participants to explore their potential
• Discovery of new interests, values, and beliefs related to healthcare and technology
• Achievement of certifications, micro-credentials, and competency development
• Integration into CVS Health’s data, digital, analytics, and technology ecosystem
5 Core Competencies of the IT Leadership Development Program:
• Continued Growth: Staying informed of all current and future trends in the industry. (All IT LDP Colleagues earn a minimum of 4 certifications)
• Strategic Mindset: Creating logical, comprehensive models for problem solving and ideation
• Adaptability: Finding creative solutions to common problems, adapt to an ever-changing environment of technology, people, and services, and thrive in situations of stress.
• Digital Leadership/Governance: Identifying the proper technology to utilize in those efforts, how to enable people to use the technology, and craft the narrative the highlights the value of the effort.
• Equity/Equality: Building of value for oneself and defining impact.
New hires will be fully remote depending on the business. Some positions are available based at a CVS Health office location that aligns with the business.
Relocation: CVS Health follows a hybrid work model providing office-based colleagues the ability to flex between working in the office and working from home based on the work you need to accomplish. Relocation assistance will not be provided for candidates that need to move over 50 miles.
Work visa sponsorship is not available for this role. This includes participation in Curricular Practical Training (CPT), Optional Practical Training (OPT), and F-1 Visa programs.
Meet educational requirements (see education section)
• Internship or work experience supporting Information Technology functions of an organization or group area.
• Demonstrated leadership experience. Examples include active roles in student or social organization activities, or sports
• Project management experience. Examples include leading a school or work-related project from start to finish
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
You must meet the follow qualifications:
• Anticipated completion of bachelor’s degree program by start date May 2023 or equivalent experience
• Have a major, minor, certification, or work experience relevant to the position. Examples include: Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Data Analytics, or related major
The typical pay range for this role is:$54,000.00 - $128,000.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit [Register to View] target="_blank">jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health colleagues can initiate a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through myHR (1-[Register to View] , or through myLeave at myHR). If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.