Sr. Analyst, Application Development
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
Are you looking for a two-year program to learn how to code and become a full-stack automation engineer?
Good news, CVS Health’s Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) organization in IT is welcoming individuals to join our Infrastructure Software Engineering Program (ISEP). This is a two-year developmental program to learn how to be an automation engineer, work within a fast-paced IT organization, and support our customers. In this two-year program, you will receive training, support, hands-on experience, and feedback from more experienced developers. There will be built in training, webinars, simulations, game days, and other fresh approaches to learning. We are truly investing in your future and your growth as a full-stack developer. This unique two-year program is built with the growth mindset, allowing you the time and experience to learn how to develop and support our shift towards Software Defined Infrastructure (SDI) using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). We are excited to welcome candidates to a unique opportunity to learn and support a Fortune 4 company. Please apply to be considered as a candidate and to connect and learn more!
Some of the responsibilities you’ll have in this position include:
• Assisting in the support of existing applications and/or development efforts.
• Writing high-quality code compliant with enterprise and industry regulations.
• Collaborating with business analysts and product owners to ensure understanding of business priorities.
• Analyzing and improving the efficiency of various systems and services.
• Proactively monitoring industry trends and identifying opportunities to implement new technologies.
• Creating and executing required test scenarios/plans to ensure complete testing on all new and changed components.
• Sharing knowledge openly and willingly with other IT business personnel.
• Troubleshooting problems identified by users.
• Use automation tools like Ansible, Jenkins, etc. for automating uses cases.
• Work with the Agile SAFe Framework.
*Please note this position is available fully remote, preferably local to any state on the East Coast due to business needs.
- 1+ years of experience (academic or professional) in a relevant IT position.
- 6+ months of experience programming, developing or coding.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate in plain language.
• Demonstrated history or continuous learning, growth, and improvement.
• Ability to work well both independently and as part of a cohort.
• Python experience.
• PowerShell / YAML.
• Experience in algorithms, data structures and general computer science concepts.
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
• Hands on experience with data integrations.
• Experience with relational and no-sql databases.
• Experience with Machine Learning concepts.
• Experience with designs, coding, and testing new, enterprise-wide applications. Designs, codes and tests new, enterprise-wide applications.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, management information systems, or related degree preferred.
Education Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required. Boot camps, Academies, Certifications, etc. seriously considered.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, management information systems, or related degree preferred.
The typical pay range for this role is:$73,500.00 - $150,000.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit [Register to View] target="_blank">jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health colleagues can initiate a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through myHR (1-[Register to View] , or through myLeave at myHR). If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.