Executive Creative Producer
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 114,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Join us at Abbott to pioneer the future of personalized healthcare with Lingo, our cutting-edge CGM product. In this role, you'll contribute to a technology that empowers individuals to enhance their energy, control cravings, and improve overall well-being. Join a dynamic environment that combines a start-up's agility with Abbott's rich heritage of innovation. In this role, you'll contribute significantly to health and wellness advancements, leveraging your skills in a supportive and forward-thinking setting.
This position works onsite in our Alameda, CA location for Lingo.
The Executive Creative Producer plays an essential role in the strategy, conception and development of the ideas, products and services that define our brand. The producer is responsible for planning, facilitating and overseeing the execution of a high volume of world-class creative across media — web, advertising, print, events, and much more. Collaborates directly with the Creative Director, designers, writers, external production partners, and cross-functionally with our Marketing, eCommerce and Product teams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and key stakeholders to define project direction, creative strategy and business objectives for communication campaigns and projects. Partner with stakeholders to identify project scope, focus, requirements and processes.
- Establish and track project timelines from kick-off through final delivery. Manage the Creative team project plan and consistently follow up to ensure projects are on track.
- Understand how each piece of the puzzle fits in the bigger system. Create sustainable and scalable solutions that consider the operational side of design.
- Devise ways to improve communication and processes within the Marketing team, creating consistent and efficient processes to take projects from brief to production. Stay up-to-date with the latest tools to improve efficiency in the workflow.
- Work with the Design, Writing and Content teams to develop long term strategies to enable scalability.
- Onboard and manage external resources that help to periodically scale the team’s reach and output. Create work orders, estimates and purchase requests (ECE) per Corporate Purchasing Guidelines to assure proper and timely billing.
- Ensure all deliverables are meeting business partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines, budgets and legal requirements.
- -Protect the team’s time and prioritize work based on business impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- 8+ years of relevant experience as chief of staff, executive producer, senior producer, or marketing operations manager.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, CAPABILITIES, AND SKILLS
- Strong understanding of tech, ability to work with creatives and engineers alike. Familiarity with the healthtech industry is a plus.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and problem-solve within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management.
- Expertise in photography, video and campaign production.
- Strong understanding of typography, layout, color and experience with various print and digital production techniques.
- Expertise in Figma, Microsoft Office, digital asset management and program management tools.
- Manage projects budgets, ensuring error-free, on-time, on-budget outcomes.
- Builds strong relationships with partners. Able to compromise when possible, firm when necessary.
- Systematic approach to process. Sees the big picture and seeks to implement sustainable, scalable solutions.
- Can see both the destination and the path forward. Keen ability to break down a problem into components and organize people to reach a solution.
- Capable of managing up, down, and across to achieve a common goal.
- Unparalleled organizational and time management skills.
- Maintains an exemplary attention to detail when managing project planning efforts, scheduling and budgeting.
[Register to View] , on Facebook at [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] and on Twitter [Register to View] base pay for this position is $109,300.00 – $218,500.00. In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.