Spring 2023 Engineering Co-op - DeRidder Mill
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
People • Customers • Trust
We are seeking resumes for an Engineering Co-op/Intern in our DeRidder, LA facility
- Work with Project/Process/Reliability Engineers as a resource for various projects.
- Work on special projects assigned to assist engineers, teach responsibility, and improve communication.
- Utilize computer software for P&ID drawing and assist in maintaining equipment files.
- Must be currently enrolled student majoring in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and have completed the freshman year.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0/4.0 is required
- Must be eligible to work in the US on a full time basis
The successful candidate must possess the following Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Candidate must display maturity and a high level of professionalism.
- The Co-op student must take ownership of his work. The ability to work with other lab personnel, operators, and supervisors is a requirement. A positive work attitude is essential.
PAY & BENEFITS:
Salary Range: $25.00 hr. Seniors, $22.00 hr. Juniors and $20.00 hr. Sophomores
Co-op Housing Provided
1.5 pay over 40 hours in a week
Reimbursement of Relocation to and from co-op assignment
Medical Insurance if eligible
401k with company matching
Retirement Savings Plan
Educational Assistance Program
11 paid holidays
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PCA provides a competitive comprehensive benefits package.
All qualified applicants must apply at [Register to View]
to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Pay Type Salary