As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
People • Customers • Trust
· Perform a variety of maintenance tasks to diagnose, repair, rebuild, and replace mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems on all plant manufacturing and support equipment.
· Work as part of a team in a manufacturing operation with a goal of increasing productivity; decreasing downtime and waste.
· Follow all company safety rules and lock-out tag-out procedures.
· Work with a sense of urgency to reduce downtime of machines.
· 5+ years of experience in successfully troubleshooting and repairing industrial machinery.
· Must be willing to pursue ongoing technical training to enhance capabilities.
· Be passionate about maintaining a safe work environment.
· Be self-motivated and able to work alone once trained.
· Ability to work any shift, overtime, and weekends as needed.
· Must have own tools.
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
· 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment, within the corrugated industry.
· 5+ years of practical application experience in mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance functions.
· Practical application experience with PLCs, a Corrugator and the EVOL FFG.
· Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Ability to share ideas with others to solve problems of essential importance.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Leadership qualities, and ability to make decisions and prioritize projects.
All qualified applicants must apply at [Register to View]
to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $26.71