As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
People • Customers • Trust
This job posting is for a Plantwide Utility at the Reading, PA Corrugated Packaging Plant located at 173 Tuckerton Road, Reading, PA 19605.
- Work as part of a team in support of a manufacturing operation with a goal of increasing productivity; decreasing downtime and waste
- Assume active role in overall plant and facilities-related work. Position requires assisting all jobs on the plant floor
- Follow all company rules and lock-out tag-out procedures
- Perform minor equipment adjustments and ensure quality checks are performed before, during, and upon completion of production runs
- Other duties as assigned
- May be required to stack parts up to 30 lbs. for a period of up to 12 hours
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be passionate about maintaining a safe work environment
- Must be able to sit, stoop, and bend
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Must be willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience in a packaging or other manufacturing environment
All qualified applicants must apply at [Register to View]
to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Pay Type Hourly