Warranty Specialist - TMI
We are seeking a professional, skilled Warranty Specialist to work at our TMI - Kansas City, MO location. The Warranty Specialist is responsible for managing the warranty claims process. Also handles customers inquiries and warranty issues. Ensures work aligns with established goals and processes.If you are interested and meet the required qualifications, then we invite you to apply for out open position by visiting our website [Register to View] and submit your resume.
Since 1966 [Register to View] ., a member of the [Register to View] group has built valued partnerships with global HVAC manufacturers, architects, consulting and industry engineers, general and mechanical contractors, and building owners while delivering engineered HVAC solutions. We are committed to being a resource for the most efficient and cost effective solutions supported by the latest industry technology exceeding our customers expectations.
At Thermal Mechanics, we provide HVAC equipment and integrated building control systems that keep building environments focused on their operations. Whether you are designing a standalone building or developing applications for a multi-site facility, our dedicated team will work with you to provide the best possible solutions. Thermal Mechanics utilizes the most advanced, flexible and innovative HVAC and control systems available in the industry. With offices located in St. Louis and Kansas City our company of 80 employees looks forward to working with you on your building project and exceeding your expectations.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven track record with inside sales and superior customer services skills, particularly in managing challenging customers and their issues
- Positive, professional attitude, handling difficult customers with ability to diffuse negative situations
- Developing rapport and effective listening skills
- Professionalism patience, poise and tact
- Ability to deal with high volume customer traffic
- Knowledge and experience working in a process management system and priority setting
- Must have good computer skills including Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook & Data entry
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including listening skills
- Demonstrated focus on details and accuracy
- Must be action oriented and able to maintain a high energy level
- Ability to use good judgement and strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- Effective organizational skills and time management skills including ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to effectively establish positive working relationships with internal and external customers and employees
- Ability to understand and follow procedures, work instructions and company policies
- 3-10 plus years of progressive warranty experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a persons race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.