Equipment Technician - AMHS - C/Day Shift (RFAB)
Texas Instruments Incorporated (Nasdaq: TXN) is a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips for markets such as industrial, automotive, personal electronics, communications equipment and enterprise systems. Our passion to create a better world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors is alive today, as each generation of innovation builds upon the last to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable – making it possible for semiconductors to go into electronics everywhere. We think of this as Engineering Progress. It’s what we do and have been doing for decades. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job:
Texas Instruments is looking for a skilled Equipment Technician to join our team. In this role, you will perform preventative maintenance, equipment repairs, equipment improvements, equipment upgrades, and equipment installation. You will interface and communicate with engineering and manufacturing groups across the fab to ensure all issues are solved appropriately and efficiently.
• Improve system performance to achieve process requirements and eliminate repetitive downs
• Monitor and analyze all related data to improve and maintain tool performance and address all tool related issues
• Coordinate supplier service and repairs where needed
• Prepare the technical report and summary findings and recommending solutions to technical problems
- Associates degree in engineering or related field and 5+ years of Technician level experience in any industry, OR
- High School Diploma/GED and 5+ Years of Military experience in a relevant Military Occupational Specialty (MOS), OR
- High School Diploma/GED and 2+ years of Technician Level experience working in a Semiconductor environment
• Self-driven with ability to identify and resolve issues to improve equipment performance
• Good troubleshooting skills on electrical/mechanical systems
• Excellent organizational, teaming and troubleshooting skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationship
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.