Sr Assoc Mfg Engineer
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
- Bachelor's degree of engineering or related.
- 5 years of experience in the position.
- English 85%
- Experience in SAP.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement programs, in systems management of 8D's, 5Why's, Ishikawa Diagram.
- Knowledge in managing systems of Energy, Hydraulics, Pneumatics/Hydropneumatics, Electrical.
- Management of mechanical systems, development of fixtures, tools, improvements of stamping dies, crimping.
- Experience in creation and documentation, process sheets and visual aids.
- Compliance with monitoring and/or carrying out a list of activities.
- Experience in Reading Drawings and Layout Design.
- Knowledge in Preventive Maintenance program.
- Experience in the Management of Autocad.
- Effective communication with work teams.
- Results Achievement Orientation.
- Quality assurance in your work.
- Search for customer satisfaction.
- Experience in project presentations.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.